House Cleaner / Home Cleaning PRO
Start a career and not just another job. MaidPro Fort Wayne is looking for people to join our team and clean upscale homes in the Fort Wayne area.
Starting pay is $10.00 per hour + tips ($12 per hour for trainers) with a GUARANTEE of at least 20 hours per week.
We provide paid training, paid travel time, uniforms, and all supplies.
Work schedule is Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (no nights or weekends... ever)
**Must be willing to submit to criminal background check**
Why work for MaidPro?
- Competitive Pay: Up to $12/hr + tips w/ weekly and monthly bonuses
- Paid every Friday
- Work during the week without giving up your nights or weekends.
- Freedom: Work by yourself or with a partner, staying active and on the move all day.
- Friendly Customers: Build rewarding relationships with homeowners as you build your clientele.
- Start a Career: Grow your career within one great company (PRO, Trainer, Asst. Manager, Manager).
- Flexible Schedule: Guarantee of 20 hours MINIMUM per week with option for 35+ hours per week (if desired) based on performance and company growth
- Locally owned and operated with a company culture where EVERYONE is valued and treated with respect
Skills / Requirements
At the heart of the MaidPro Cleaning Experience is the quality of the professional we send to care for our customer's homes. MaidPro has distinguished itself in the cleaning marketplace by recruiting and retaining the best employees in the industry. MaidPro Pros are an elite crew of professionals that pose 5 distinguishing traits that combine to set them apart from other cleaners.
The 5 distinguishing traits that make a great MaidPro employee are summarized by the acronym P.R.I.D.E.
P.R.I.D.E. stands for Personality, Reliability, Integrity, Detail Orientation, and Efficiency.
All of these traits are internal qualities an applicant must posses and cannot be taught (only enhanced through proper leadership). With these traits, someone with no previous professional cleaning experience can be trained to be a MaidPro Super Star! Without these traits, even the most skilled cleaner will inevitably fail.
- Positive attitude
- Open to constructive criticism
- Takes pride in them self and their work
- Offers solutions when they notice a problem
- Supports coworkers and managers
- Genuinely cares about the happiness of others (boss, co-workers, and customer)
- Plans ahead to make sure they are always on time
- The person their friends & family know they can count on
- Feels like they have let themselves down if they are ever late
- When they give their word they take it seriously
- Uncomfortable letting others carry their load
- Could never in good conscience "leave someone hanging"
- Gives every task their all, even when no one is watching
- Is honest because they are a good person, not from fear of being caught
- Never takes the trust their customer and boss have placed in them for granted.
- Works within the policies and boundaries in place and asks for guidance when needed.
- Putting in less than full effort and cutting corners is upsetting and unimaginable to them.
- Naturally inclined to go above an beyond for others rather than barely the minimum
- Pictures hanging askew and unorganized clutter in a room bothers them
- Cleans under items the no one ever checks because leaving it dirty bothers them personally
- Uncomfortable in leaving work half-done
- Wipes everything even if it "looks clean"
- Enjoys organizing and placing items in a neat and decorative fashion
- Gets an adrenaline boost from transforming a room from dirty to clean and organized
- Unconsciously straightens object left out askew on counters around them
- Has Pep in their Step!
- Knows the difference between working with full energy and rushing
- Can move quickly without losing attention to detail
- Works hard to keep personal distractions out of their work day
- Plans ahead to maximize their time
- Knows how to pace themselves, neither running out of time nor exhausting themselves too early
Does this sound like you?
The way it works is simple: we provide the information, training and tools to empower you to take charge of your career. At MaidPro, it’s pay for performance all the way, and we will give you the training to flourish as the newest member of our exceptional team.
- Must have reliable car and valid car insurance
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must submit and pass a Criminal Background check
- Must be available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Pay: $10 to $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time