Hiring Immediately: Maids /Cleaners. $1000 Signing Bonus if hired by 7/15/2022.
Looking for a flexible job that will work with your schedule? MaidPro Merrillville is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
MaidPro services the Cedar Lake, Chesterton, Crown Point, Dyer, Hebron, Highland, Hobart, Lowell, Merrillville, and Valparaiso areas and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
Earn up to $18/hour including tips!
Training, which typically lasts 1 week is paid at $11/hour. After training, pay bumps up to $13+/hour plus tips!
- Competitive WEEKLY pay PLUS tips and bonuses
- Full and part-time schedules available
- No nights & weekends
- Paid Travel
- 401k with company matching
- Gas reimbursement
- Free snacks!
- Direct Health Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Management that cares about you
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus paid after 6 months of employment and no more than 3 unexcused absences or tardies!
- Likes cleaning (no cleaning experience required, we will train!)
- Loves making customers happy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Comfortable with pets in the home
- Hard working and reliable
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a reliable vehicle, valid US driver's license, and car insurance
Status: Open/Not Advertised
Locations1599 E 93rd Ave, Merrillville, IN 46410
Pay Rate: $13.00 to $18.00/hour
Pay Comments: Up $18/hour with tips, bonuses, and 401k matching!
Pay: $13 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time