We are looking for a General Manager to join our leadership team!
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of operational effectiveness, communication and safety in the context of what can sometimes be a high-stress environment.
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling client appointments, managing our client calendar and DYNAMIC employee schedule, and participating in the sales growth of the company via field and in-house sales.
Previous experience as a General Manager, Team Leader of at least 10 hourly employees would be an advantage. A successful General manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the General manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for general manager duties: dispatch, team movitator, trainer, sales
- Schedule client appointments and HIGHLY flexible staff schedule
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Lead the onboarding process for new hires
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Skills / Requirements
- Outstanding people skills, empathy and teaching in strength but with compassion
- Proven experience as an Office manager, General manager or Team Leader
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Familiarity with email scheduling and CRM tools, like Salesforce.com
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- A resume is required for consideration in this role.
- A criminal background check is required and all candidates are subject to random drug testing.
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
Job Status: Part Time