General Manager, National Call Center
Want to lead a team and work with awesome people at a company named to Boston's Best Places to Work every year for the last decade?
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of residential cleaning services with over 275 offices throughout the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, kick-ass proprietary technology, and creative marketing. The Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade.
We hire people who are natural learners, passionate about their careers and love to see the results of their work help businesses grow! We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, individuality is respected, learning is continuous, and your cutting edge ideas are welcomed. We have an on-site wellness program which includes group and personal fitness training, yoga, nutrition and meditation.
The ultimate Boston work location! We are located right next to the Boston Garden, steps away from the North Station Commuter Rail, orange and green line, Route 93 and Storrow Drive.
As the General Manager of the National Sales Center, you will lead the enhancement, growth, and performance of the department You will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing and influencing the individuals on the team. You will monitor daily operations and balancing team productivity to achieve revenue, profit, service level, and metrics. As part of the management team, you will collaborate with the executive team to continuously improve the operations, strategies and departmental development initiatives through feedback and data analysis.
- Recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching your team
- Maintains and improves sales center operations by monitoring, tracking, reporting, and managing to KPI’s on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis basis
- Meets sales center financial objectives by estimating departmental budgeting and Profit and Loss responsibilities
- Act as the liaison and “Face of the Department” to our Franchisees and business partners
- Passionate about leading and coaching individuals to achieve business and personal success
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams
- Experience designing incentive plans, establishing sales goals and managing sales center productivity according to metrics
- Ability to analyze processes and continuously searching for more efficient, effective, and productive ways to accomplish processes and procedures
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
Pay: $75,000 to $100,000/year
Salary commensurates with experience
Job Status: Full Time