Franchise Transfer Specialist
WORKING AT HS GROUP HOLDING COMPANY
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work at a company that genuinely cares about its employees, franchisees, and customers? A company that believes in work-life balance, that it is okay to have fun on the job, and that invests in its employees by providing challenging opportunities and tools to deliver excellence? If these beliefs ring true to you, we invite you to read on.
What do we do? We help entrepreneurs achieve their lifelong dream of success through business ownership. As a multi-brand franchisor, we plan to deliver multiple home services through individually owned and operated franchisee throughout the United States and Canada. We help our brands deliver superior customer service by providing a high touch National Contact Center, cutting-edge technology, fun and upbeat marketing and business coaching that adds real value.
In a nutshell, our vision is to be a franchisee-friendly company, empowering entrepreneurs to deliver exceptional services to their communities.
What are our roots? It all began in June 2020, when our flagship franchise, MaidPro, partnered with The Riverside Company (a private equity sponsor). Since then, we’ve been moving at a rapid speed growing both organically and through acquisitions. Today, we are 4 brands strong, supporting not only MaidPro but also Men in Kilts, FlyFoe, and Pestmaster. Our strategy is to keep adding great-performing brands to our portfolio, so we’re not slowing down. We’re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, but really, we’re all over the map, with more than 400+ franchise locations across North America.
Who are we? We are a collection of entrepreneurs, out-of-the-box thinkers, hospitality minded innovators. We thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and we are steadfastly committed to adding value to everything we do. Our flagship company, MaidPro, is listed as a Forbes Top 10 franchise and the Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade. We plan to keep that momentum going across HS Group Holding Company.
Who do we want on our team? We look for people who are natural learners, passionate about their careers and love to help businesses grow.
Why work here? We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, learning is continuous, individuality is respected, and your cutting-edge ideas are welcomed. At the same time, we’re straight shooters. We support each other but we also challenge each other. Working here is not for the walking dead or retired-on-duty. You will be challenged every day, but it will be the best darn job you ever had!
Due to our recent growth, we are looking to hire a Transfer Specialist to join the Franchise Development team. This role will be responsible for managing all internal and external transfers/resales for all HS Group Holding Company brands. The ideal candidate has experience both managing sales cycles along with franchise coaching and consulting experience.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with transferring office and coaching department to ensure sustained growth through the sales process
- Generate franchise buyer leads via internal and outbound prospecting
- Create and maintain Franchise broker resale relationships
- Research and identify qualified resale lead sources and markets for brand expansion through new franchise partnerships
- 5-7 years of franchise sales & consulting experience
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Track record of high achievement
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Adept with technology
- Strong work ethic, as well as time management and organizational skills
We offer the ultimate Boston work experience. Our office is just steps away from the Boston Garden, North Station Commuter Rail, orange and green MBTA lines, Route I93, and Storrow Drive.
We provide a fun place to work where people are respected, learning is continuous, and cutting-edge ideas are always welcome. Competitive employee-focused benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits on your first day of employment
- Flexible scheduling
- Clear pathways for career advancement
- Virtual personal trainer, yoga classes, nutrition, and meditation
- Cleaning benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Collaborative, fun company environment and culture
- A work environment following all state guidelines for COVID-19 safety