Franchise Support Specialist (Technology)
The Franchise Support Specialist is responsible for providing top-notch customer service and support to the entire MaidPro organization for all technical support inquiries and general Tier 1 service requests. This position is required to have frequent contact and interaction with MaidPro Franchisees, their Office Employees, and Home Office Staff.
-- *Note - This position is based at the MaidPro Corporate Office in Boston, MA. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY --
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure users / franchisees are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service via incoming support calls, emails, and related communications (cases).
- Respond to all support inquiries and take ownership of cases of varying severity.
- Effectively manage the resolution of all cases within accepted service levels.
- Collaborate with Technology, internal departments, and the franchisee community to determine and provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and create detailed defect and issue reports to be handled by the Engineering team.
- Conduct 1:1 user training,—teaching best practices for daily operations—on an as-needed basis.
- Participate in producing training materials for new and existing software features.
- Serve as a liaison to Engineering team by resolving technical issues, technical infrastructure support, and systems maintenance to provide root cause analysis and recommendations to quickly resolve issues.
- Assist in quality assurance testing and feature sign-off for deployment ready status.
- Participate in stages of the development cycle as defined by Engineering team.
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough, detail-oriented, and analytical.
- Comfortable & Skilled with technology tools and systems.
- Ability to teach with patience.
- Team-centered approach and excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability; comfortable taking ownership of tasks and ability to work with resources at multiple levels across the organization to drive results.
- Passion for learning new things.
Job Status: Full Time