Experienced House Cleaner
Are you a professional in the cleaning industry looking for an organization that will value your experience, offer you competitive pay, provide growth opportunity and provide you a sense of purpose? We at MaidPro San Diego would be honored to call you our teammate.MaidPro San Diego is hiring a professional house cleaner! This position comes with paid travel time, training, travel expenses, and benefits! Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some things about working at MaidPro San Diego. No nights, no weekends! San Diego values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We pay a competitive hourly rate and offer growth opportunities. Our Pros also receive tips and performance based bonuses which provide additional income. When you join our team you will begin to accrue paid time off on day 1. We also provide Teladoc, a virtual care program.
Why work at MaidPro? A culture of kindness, appreciation, and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect working at MaidPro San Diego! Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We give people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and committed professionals that support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service.
• Competitive pay
• Flexible schedule - we will build a schedule that works for you!
• Friendly and supportive culture
• Career advancement
• Accrued vacation time Daily
Responsibilities: Professionally clean residential homes using MaidPro’s 49-Point ChecklistTM, cleaning procedures, and products.
• Performing interior cleaning.
• Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
• Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
• Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
• Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
• Home organization, staging and beautification.
Experience and Requirements: • We will train you! No cleaning experience required!
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Punctual and reliable with strong time management.
• Detail oriented and love to make things look good and shine.
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Willing to work in homes that have pets.
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Willing and able to work in home that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background check
Pay: $20 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,On Call