Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential, office cleaning, housekeeping is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 29 years in Boston, Allston, Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Brighton, Cambridge, Charlestown, Charlestown, Downtown Boston, North End, Somerville, South End and surrounding areas.
The Dispatch Coordinator is a part-time role that plays an important function in daily operations for MaidPro Boston by ensuring a smooth dispatch through supply coordination and trade-off for PROs, as well as employee training and retention. The Dispatch Coordinator manages supplies and inventory, including solutions, mops, microfiber, etc.
- Prepare next day supplies and equipment for social-distance dispatch.
- Fully stock the closet with all necessary supplies, including dilution and individual solution bottles.
- Work with the manager to track supply inventory and place necessary orders.
- Count rags being brought back by individual PROs & laundered by laundry service - keep daily records and communicate with management when discrepancies. Pick up/drop off laundry daily.
- Clean and sanitize all equipment being brought back to the office.
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of customer service
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with management
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Part Time