Director, National Sales Center and Service Center
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, MaidPro provides residential cleaning services across the US and Canada through over 370 franchised locations. In 2018, MaidPro expanded its service offerings with the addition of two new home services franchisors – Flyfoe (pest control) and Men in Kilts (home exterior cleaning).
MaidPro recently partnered with the Riverside Company, a private equity sponsor, to support aggressive multi-site and multi-brand future expansion into other home services markets. With this partnership, our intent is to rapidly expand to encompass 10+ franchise brands with over 1000 franchise locations within the next 5 years.
Our company takes pride in achieving consistently high satisfaction scores among its franchisees and has been a market leader in developing proprietary Cloud-based technology that is fine tuned to support virtually all aspects of operating small home services-based businesses. MaidPro is listed as a Forbes Top 10 Franchise to Start.
The Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade.
The Director, National Sales & Service Center is a crucial management role in a fast-growing and rapidly diversifying company. Our National Sales and Service Center already supports over 200 franchisees across three brands, and this is expected to scale rapidly as we continue to expand our brand portfolio. The role offers significant opportunities to:
- Direct the existing team of team managers, team leaders, and call center representatives, with a focus on expanding the team to compliment the brand expansion strategy
- Collaborate with company executives to continuously improve Sales & Service Center operations, strategies, and development initiatives using rigorous data analysis and close attention to customer feedback
- Develop short- and long-term strategic staffing plan with an eye towards a partial remote workforce operating with a multisite strategy to improve efficiencies across multiple time zones and regions
- Design, shape, and cultivate exceptional customer experiences
The position will suit a passionate, natural learner with proven problem-solving skills and a solid history of managing call centers. This position requires physical presence within our Boston Headquarters (understanding COVID may impact this).
PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to MaidPro’s Chief Operating Officer, the Director, National Sales & Service Center, will:
- Control and ensure consistently strong performance from our world-class National Sales & Service Center
- Monitor daily operations and balance team productivity to achieve high satisfaction from our franchisees
- Meet all service level agreements (SLAs)
- Use rigorous metrics/analytics to track and manage sales and service team performance
- Continuously improve call center systems and processes
- Stay abreast of and adopt key trends in customer experience (CX) design and delivery
- Develop sales team skills and capabilities
- Inspire, mentor, and retain high-performing sales team leaders and representatives
- Evolve continuously as we add new brands to our portfolio
- Create cross- and upselling methodologies that can be applied across a growing and diversifying brand portfolio
- Develop staffing plans to address brand-related seasonal fluctuations
- Represent and actively sell departmental services to our franchisees and partners
- Drive franchisee satisfaction and increase use of the National Sales & Service Center
NOTE: The above key accountabilities and requirements are representative but not exhaustive. Other responsibilities may be assigned depending on business needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Five-plus years managing a sales call center
- Proven track record in generating revenue, driving high customer satisfaction, and meeting aggressive sales objectives
- Ability to develop and build effective teams
- Metrics-driven goal setting and management
- Rigorous project management capabilities
- Strong ability to adapt to different audiences, influencing both directly and indirectly
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology in solving business problems
- Ability to analyze and continuously improve processes
- Passion for leading and coaching individuals to achieve business and personal success
- Strong abilities to multitask, prioritize, and resolve conflicts
- Team player; strong abilities to interact and collaborate with team members, senior management, franchisees, and customers
MaidPro offers the ultimate Boston work experience. Our office is just steps away from the Boston Garden, North Station Commuter Rail, orange and green MBTA lines, Route I93, and Storrow Drive.
We provide a fun place to work where people are respected, learning is continuous, and cutting-edge ideas are always welcome. Competitive employee-focused benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits on your first day of employment
- Flexible scheduling
- Clear pathways for career advancement
- An on-site gym with personal trainer, yoga classes, nutrition, and meditation
- Cleaning benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Collaborative, fun company environment and culture
- A work environment following all state guidelines for COVID-19 safety