Customer Service Representative / Office Assistant
Are you driven by satisfying customer needs? We're hiring a Customer Service Representative...and not just any customer service representative, but dedicated professionals who want to uphold our standards and make our customers smile. In return, we can offer you a flexible schedule, 24/7 Telemedicine, and an opportunity to advance in your career.
This professional will assist our General Manager by learning how to do manage the office from an operational perspective as well as leading our team as the MASTER of customer service. Really learning how to be a #2 to our GM also means learning how to be a professional cleaner. Likewise, this team leader will also become a pretty good cleaner so that he/she can confidently sell the services we provide. Key skills include adaptability, kindness, empathy and compassion and some drive to be a part of a WINNING team!
We are looking for long-term members of our team. Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, great people and steady hours are just some of the other great things about working at MaidPro. Start in customer service and grow with us. No nights! No weekends! Healthcare insurance is available to all employees!
Be an essential part of a fast-growing essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to our community’s well-being.
There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes and work places clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment (PPE), COVID-19-specific training, and all of the tools you need to build a solid book of regular clients.
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative (Resume and References requested)
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· High school diploma, ideal
· Hard working and RELIABLE
· Available Monday through Thursday 9:00am-2:00pm
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
· Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check & Random Drug Testing
· Immediate need for employees to work up to 15 hours/week
Pay: $11 to $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time