Cleaning Professional Trainer/ House Cleaner Trainer
MaidPro is hiring a professional house cleaner/maid/housekeeper Trainer!
Competitive hourly wage plus tips and comes with gasoline reimbursement, paid dispatch, paid travel, paid training, and more!
Bonus opportunities, client tips, and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
We serve Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Duluth, Dunwoody (OTP), Lawrenceville, Roswell, Sandy Springs (OTP) and Suwanee and everywhere in between and are searching for someone who is interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train!
Pls click one of the following links to schedule an interview in Alpharetta or Marietta:
Watch why you should work for MaidPro, https://www.dropbox.com/s/b44ilf9f5iduduw/PRORecruitment_Sherri%20-%20Caption.mp4?dl=0.
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to train
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available Monday through Friday, start between 8:00 am and 9:00 am and end between 3:00 and 5:00pm
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client home
Pay: $10 to $13.50/hour
Hrly salary plus incentive plus tips
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time