Call Center Sales Representative - No Cold Calling!
The Call Center Sales Representative is responsible for signing new customers up for both recurring and one time cleans by using tested methods of quoting, selling, and following-up with potential customers. This position will entail taking inbound/outbound phone and web inquiries about cleaning services throughout the US and Canada.
PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to inbound phone and web inquiries in a courteous and professional manner via the phone and email communications
- Accurately and precisely obtain/enter potential customer accounts information
- Acting as an intermediary between potential customers and franchisees in the initial to the final stage of the sales process
- Maintain a given close percentage ratio
- 1-2 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Previous phone experience preferred
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask (talking, typing, with attention to detail)
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong computer skills with strength in typing speed (60+ wpm)
- Ability to achieve Rockstar status on the phone while showcasing exceptional customer service and sales closing skills
We provide a fun place to work where people are respected, learning is continuous, and cutting-edge ideas are always welcome.
- We are currently focused in a REMOTE working environment
- Opportunity to earn Salary plus Commission
- Opportunity to participate in benefits program after probationary period
- Collaborative, fun company culture, even via Zoom!
- Awesome training, ongoing support and continuous feedback from team leaders
- Should there be a need to come in the office, a work environment following all state guidelines for COVID-19 safety
- The National Sales Center hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday: 8am - 10pm
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6:30pm