Bilingual office Assistant English/ Spanish
Office Assistant Qualifications
- Computer familiarity
- Good interpersonal skills and able to relate to a variety of people in a responsible and cooperative manner.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle frequent interruptions.
- Capable of neat, thorough, accurate work with good organizational skills
- Answer phone calls, follow up with custoemers
- Assist owner with daily management of all Service Providers.
- Manage communication between staff and office during the day.
- Provide field support to staff during the day, as needed (does include cleaning)
- Handling customer issues regarding cleaning
- Maintain employee files (W-4’s. I-9’s, background checking, etc)
- Assist owner with all aspects of customer service.
- Perform in-field quality assurance checks.
- Achieve proficiency in Sales Estimating and Job Scheduling
- Prepare daily job tickets / dispatch for the day.
- Conduct daily SP team dispatching.
- Adjust daily cleaning schedule when client/employee circumstances dictate.
- Prepare work binders the day before
- Perform daily calls to all clients: previous day cleaning / next day reminder calls.
- Claim form handling (i.e. setting up appraisals, estimates and reimbursements)
- Daily laundry
- Refill all employee supply buckets daily.
- Assist owner with supply order recommendation (equipment and cleaning supplies)
- Assigning supplies to staff
- Assure that all equipment is neat, clean, and operational. Replace as needed.
- Make sure to clean office at the end of the day take out trash.
1. To ensure that the goals and the policies of MaidPro are promoted and adhered to
2. Reports directly to the owner.
A Plus Services Staffing Company
1. Drive transport employees am arrival times if needed occasionally.
2. File invoices, print applications, help potential employees filing out applications.
3. Drop off checks and invoices when needed.
Multitasker needed willing to go above and beyond rewarded.
Must have own car, Willing to work around pets when needed
Pay: $14 to $15/hour
may very upon responds
Job Status: Full Time