Assistant Office Coordinator
Position Title: Assistant Office Coordinator
MaidPro Evanston is recruiting an Assistant Office Coordinator to support its continued growth as the premier residential cleaning service in the Evanston, IL area. This is an ideal opportunity for a professional who wants to influence the operations and growth of an already established and successful business, and share in its success. This includes managing operations, sales and staff hiring and development. Is this you? Read on for more details.
Why work at MaidPro?
A culture of kindness, appreciation, and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect working at MaidPro Evanston.
Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We give people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and committed professionals that support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service.
- Computer familiarity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and has the ability to relate to a wide variety of people in a responsible and cooperative manner
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Be able to work under pressure and handle frequent interruptions. This is essential.
- Capable of neat, thorough, and accurate work with good organizational skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish a major plus
- Assist owner with daily management of all Service Providers
- Employee Recruitment / Interviewing / Final Interviewing decision
- Assist with managing and maintaining a healthy employee pipeline
- Manage office training of employees via MaidPro University
- Manage field training of new employees – conducted by designated field SP Trainer
- Manage communication between staff and office during the day
- Provide field support to staff during the day, as needed (does not include cleaning)
- Handle customer issues regarding cleaning
- Maintain employee files (W-4’s. I-9’s, background checking, etc)
- Be responsible for on-going SP management issues: Attendance / Performance / Disciplinary Actions
- Assist owner with all aspects of customer service
- Perform in-field quality assurance checks
- Achieve proficiency in sales estimating and job scheduling
- Prepare daily job tickets and dispatch for the day
- Conduct daily service provider team dispatching
- Adjust daily cleaning schedule when client/employee circumstances dictate
- Prepare work binders
- Perform daily calls to all clients: previous day cleaning / next day reminder calls
- Handle claim forms (i.e. setting up appraisals, estimates and reimbursements)
- Supervise hybrid employees tasks: daily laundry, supply replenishment, and vacuum operation/cleaning process
- Assist owner with supply order recommendation (equipment and cleaning supplies)
- Assign supplies to staff
- Assure that all equipment is neat, clean and operational. Replace as needed.
- Ensure the goals and the policies of MaidPro are promoted and adhered to
- Be self-directed in learning all software with support from IT team
- Work in partnership with the owner and office staff to grow MaidPro
- Report directly to the owner daily
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Growth Bonus
- Paid Holidays after 60 days
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- 5 Personal days per year
- TelaDoc coverage
- Opportunity for advancement
Pay: $42,000 to $45,000/year
Competitive salary based on experience. Performance and growth bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time