Seeking Awesome Maid/House Cleaner - TRAINER POSITION
- a reliable and experienced residential cleaner?
- looking for a flexible position with great opportunities?
- seeking a job where you're treated with respect?
- ready to advance your career with a growing company?
If so, we are looking for YOU!
MaidPro Thornhill seeks an experienced house cleaner to train new employees, as well as manage some office duties.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have own vehicle, driver's license and insurance
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Minimum 1 year experience in residential cleaning
- Hard working and reliable with a great attitude
- Able to work Monday to Friday, between 8am to 5pm
- Must be willing to provide a recent police check upon hiring
- Must be patient and have good people skills
We are a fun company with perks such as:
$ Great pay - starting wage $13 to $17/hr + TIPS
$ Paid training & fuel reimbursement
$ Weekday only hours - NO NIGHTS/WEEKENDS
$ Performance bonuses
Pay: $13 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time