Scheduling/Service Manager - Bilingual
Scheduling/Service Manger - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
MaidPro of West Houston is an award winning professional cleaning franchise. We have a fun and fast paced environment. We are a growing company, with room for advancement.
The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review's Four-Star Rating. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. Locally, MaidPro of West Houston has been named Best Cleaning Service for 4 years in a row by local residents.
The ideal candidate, is a self motivated individual who is passionate about expanding their career and loves to see the fruitful results of a growing business. The scheduling manager is crucial role in our business, deals with customer accounts and all aspects of customer care for a high-end premium cleaning service. Scheduling for 40+ staff members. Must be extremely detail oriented, pro-active, and have exceptional customer service skills. Position interfaces with client via phone, e-mail, and occasionally in person.
- Must speak & write fluent English & Spanish
- Must be available to work 7a - 4p Monday - Friday
- Must be EXTREMELY detail oriented.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have computer skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to work self-directed
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without much movement
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work at a fast pace environment
- Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years in office environment
- Management experience a plus
- Other office duties as assigned
-Family owned & operated. Great to work for!!
-Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
-Position is full time
E-mail Resume - No calls please
Pay: $11 to $13/hour
Monthly Bonus based on performance
Job Status: Full Time