Sales and Care Representative -Bilingual
MaidPro of West Houston is an award winning professional cleaning franchise. We have a fun and fast paced environment. We are family owned and operated and have a great company culture. We are a growing company, with room for advancement.
The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review's Four-Star Rating. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. Locally, MaidPro of West Houston has been named Best Cleaning Service for 4 years in a row by local residents.
Our vision is to become the biggest MaidPro while positively impacting the lives of our clients, Pros, and Community.
We are located in the Mason Creek Business Park, right off the I-10 feeder between Discount Tire and Rudy's Barbecue.
Our Sales Representatives are the first experience a potential customer has with MaidPro. They are responsible for signing new customers up for both recurring and one time cleans by using tested methods of quoting, selling, and following-up with potential customers. This position will entail taking inbound phone and web inquiries about cleaning services. This position will also assist the Office Manager, as needed with Operational tasks and customer care activities.
- Respond to inbound phone and web inquiries in a “fun”, courteous and professional manner via the phone and email communications
- Accurately and precisely obtain/enter potential customer accounts information
- Maintain a given close percentage ratio & quoted threshold/ratio
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to our clients
- Coach and inform employees
- Other office duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- 1-2 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Previous phone experience is required
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task (talking, typing, with attention to details)
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong computer skills with strength in typing speed
- Team player
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes: Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Family owned and operated, great company culture
- Day shifts, no weekends
- Bonus programs
- Free home cleanings
Pay: $11 to $13/hour
Based on experience. Additional Sales bonus opportunities.
Job Status: Full Time