Office Manager/Operations Assistant Wanted! Great Pay + Perks!
MaidPro, one of the largest premium professional cleaning services in the country, is seeking an Office Manager who is ready and excited for true responsibility and accountability at a successful growing business! Candidates must be able to multi-task, think on their feet, and exude the professionalism and accommodating attitude that sets MaidPro apart. Our ideal Office Manager will be the true right hand of the business owner and wear multiple hats including managing and motivating employees, providing warm customer service, and managing day-to-day office operations.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting owner with daily management of all employees
- Interviewing, training, and managing cleaning staff
- Managing communication between cleaners, staff, and clients during the day
- Managing schedules for clients and employees
- Providing premium quality customer service
- Site inspections
- On-site training
- Tracking daily expenses and inventory management
- Maintain daily cleaning of towels, and the cleaning kits, and ready these for the team
This is a part time position. We are happy to discuss the hours and times required.
Skills / Requirements
- Available to work Wednesday - Friday
- Strong employee management experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Solid computer skills - Microsoft Office and some QuickBooks
- Sales experience a strong plus
- Hotel and/or restaurant experience a strong plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a strong plus
Job Status: Part Time