Office Manager - MaidPro North Austin - $30K-$40K
MaidPro North Austin, part of one of the largest Premium professional cleaning services in the country, is hiring a full time Office Manager in the Cedar Park/Leander area.
The successful candidate should be ready and excited to assume full responsibility and accountability at a successful growing business, exuding the professionalism that sets MaidPro apart.
Our ideal Office Manager will be the true right hand of the business owner and should be able to manage and motivate employees, provide warm customer service, and manage day-to-day office operations.
This is a full time job (Mon-Fri) from 8am to 5pm
- In charge of the daily management of all staff and cleaning employees, including the daily dispatch of cleaners
- Coordinating trainers that provide on-site training, as well as quality control supervisors
- Coordinate the daily cleaning and preparation of cleaning supplies and tools/kits.
- Managing communication between cleaners, staff, and clients during the day, with premium quality customer service in mind.
- Managing schedules for clients and employees
- Complete the onboarding of new customers, after the sale has been closed by our best-in-class, centralized sales center in Boston, MA.
- Interviewing, training, and assisting the owner with new staff hiring.
- Collect and track customer satisfaction feedback via in person, phone, email and social media, as well as promoting relevant content in social media.
- Tracking daily expenses and inventory management
- Provide feedback and market insight to the owner with regards to planned marketing campaigns and other investments
- $30K-$40K yearly salary (75% fixed salary and the rest as part of performance bonuses). Final salary will be based on the skills and experience of the selected candidate
- One week of vacation after the first year and 6 paid holidays.
- One week of paid training in the MaidPro Boston, MA headquarters, including travel and accommodations.
- The opportunity to participate in the yearly Manager Retreat training (once a year) in Boston, MA, where MaidPro managers get to know managers from other offices and create a strong collaboration network.
- Also, the opportunity to participate with the owner (given the conditions), in the MaidPro Convention (held every 18 months. Next convention will be held in San Juan Puerto Rico in May 2018)
Skills / Requirements
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as lead in a team environment
- Strong employee management experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Solid computer skills, including cloud based applications and Microsoft Office/Google Docs. Knowledge of Social Media is a plus
- High School education. Some college studies are a plus
- Experience in the hospitality/services industry and/or sales experience are not required, but will be considered a strong plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
Pay: $30,000 to $40,000/year
* See compensation package
Job Status: Full Time