Office Assistant - Customer Service, Sales, Accounting
MaidPro Adams Morgan is seeking an Office Assistant who is ready and excited for true responsibility and accountability at a successful growing business! Our ideal Office Assistant will wear multiple hats, including, but not limited to: reconciling credit card payments, some minor auditing, providing warm customer service, selling new clients, and performing quality control checks. Candidates must be able to multi-task, think on their feet, and exude the professionalism and accommodating attitude that sets MaidPro apart.
- Available to work Monday - Friday, 9:00am-4:30pm
- Must have some college education
- Must have some accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Extremely detail oriented, fast learner, and a go-getter
- Solid computer skills--must be proficient in Word and Excel and be able to learn new computer programs with ease
- Sales experience a plus!
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting owner with daily management
- Managing communication between cleaners, staff, and clients during the day
- General office duties such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
- Greet and process all applicants and visitors professionally and courteously
- Providing premium quality customer service
- Customer calls and follow up, and written correspondence
- Competitive pay
- Regular schedule
- Paid holiday and sick time
Pay: $17 to $20/hour
Job Status: Part Time