Junior Graphic Designer | Marketing Assistant
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of housecleaning services with over 200 offices throughout the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, technology and creative marketing. We were named as one of the “Top 10 Franchises to Buy in 2016” by Forbes Magazine and have been awarded numerous Best Places to Work recognitions both nationally by Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as locally by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal for several years running.
We hire people who are natural learners, passionate about their careers and love to see the results of their work help businesses grow! We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, learning is continuous and your cutting edge ideas are welcomed.
Our headquarters is located in Boston, right next to the TD Garden, steps away from the North Station Commuter Rail and orange and green line stops.
MaidPro is seeking a Marketing Assistant with a strong graphic design background to support the Marketing Department in all daily marketing activities. This is an entry level position in which you would contribute to the development of departmental projects and initiatives.
- Provide creative assistance as needed, including photo retouching, resizing images, layout revisions, etc.
- Assist franchise owners with customizing marketing materials to brand standards for their local usage
- Support social media efforts including content sourcing and publishing across numerous social platforms according to creative calendar
- Monitor social media platforms and respond to consumer comments / feedback
- Assist with content creation, image sourcing and publishing for both consumer and franchising blogs
- Source content, draft copy and distribute weekly internal e-newsletter
- Provide general support to the marketing team as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing or related field)
- 1-2 years marketing experience required
- Strong graphic design skills - ability to showcase portfolio is a strong plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentations skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within a team and take direction from multiple team members
- Ability to perform quality work to meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Beginner to intermediate HTML/CSS coding
- Experience with WordPress or other Content Management System preferred
MaidPro offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance, life insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan, Flexible Spending Accounts
- On-site gym, wellness program, personal training sessions, boot camp classes
- Discounted house cleaning benefit
- Company outings
- ......And many more perks!
Job Status: Full Time