House Cleaner / Home Cleaning PRO
MaidPro Fort Wayne is seeking a team member to join our team and clean upscale homes in the Fort Wayne area.
The ideal candidate is reliable, hard-working, friendly, and efficient. We provide paid training, paid travel time, uniforms, and all supplies.
Work schedule is Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM (no nights or weekends... ever).
This position starts out with 20-25 hours per week with the opportunity for more hours as we continue to grow.
Why work for MaidPro?
- Great pay - up to $13/hr + tips ($10 - $11 for cleaners, $12 - $13 for trainers)
- Paid weekly
- Flexible weekday hours - no nights/weekends
- Start a career with the ability to advance (become a trainer, asst. manager, office manager)
- Competitive pay and performance bonuses
- Locally owned and operated with a company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
The 5 distinguishing traits that make a great MaidPro employee are summarized by the acronym P.R.I.D.E. It stands for Personality, Reliability, Integrity, Detail Orientation, and Efficiency.
If this sounds like YOU, then apply TODAY!
Skills / Requirements
- Loves to clean (No professional cleaning experience required. We train!)
- Takes pride in their work
- Loves making customers happy
- Hard working
- Great attitude - professional and positive
- Sharp eye for small details
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30-4:30pm
- Comfortable working on your own
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from client's homes to clean
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Must have reliable car
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must submit and pass a Criminal Background check
Pay: $10 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time