Customer & Sales Representative & Payroll Clerk
MaidPro, a residential cleaning company located in Merrillville, Indiana is seeking a Customer Service & Sales Representative & Payroll Clerk with a GREAT attitude and an eye for detail. Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment. Our ideal Customer Service and Sales Representative & Payroll Clerk can provide warm customer service to our long term clients as well as upbeat and persuasive sales to our new clients, both over the phone and via email. Please visit our web site at www.maidpro.com and learn more about our successful and family oriented company.
- Reliable Attendance and must be available to work 8:00am-5:00pm Monday -- Friday.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service.
- Customer Service Driven and must have sales experience with excellent telephone skills
- Must have computer knowledge (word, excel, outlook) and interest in learning new software
- Good interpersonal skills; enjoy making customers happy and able to relate to a variety of people in a responsible and cooperative manner.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure and handle frequent interruptions.
- Capable of neat, thorough, accurate work (extremely detailed oriented) with good organizational skills.
- Possess a great attitude and think like a solution provider.
- Pleasant demeanor with employees and clients
- Technically inclined is a plus!
- Assist Operation Manager & operation manager with all aspects of customer service
- Close daily work orders and monitor employee hours
- Manage clients' account i.e. update credit cards, making sure payments are received on time, billing, etc.
- Answer customer service and sales inquiry phone calls
- Respond to customer service and sales inquiry emails
- Assist owner & operation manager with creating Sales Estimates and Job Schedules
- Assist with managing and maintaining a healthy employee pipeline
- Keep our team motivated and ensure Office atmosphere is positive
- Achieve proficiency in Sales Estimating including prospective customer follow up.
- Other duties as assigned
- No nights, No weekends, No holidays
- Small Office, family owned and operated. Great to work for!!
- Holidays paid after 3 months
- Vacation Benefits after 1 year
- Bonus and incentives
- 401K plan with limited company match after 1 year
- Salary $22K-$28K based on experience
Pay: $22,000 to $28,000/year
Based on Experience
Job Status: Full Time